Brian Wishneff & Associates is always interested in speaking with qualified individuals who are interested in joining our team in either our Roanoke, VA or Washington, DC Metro Area offices
If you have a background in real estate or passion to learn more, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
BW&A is currently hiring for the following positions. If interested, please send a cover letter & resume to email@example.com
Brian Wishneff & Associates seeks a motivated individual with entrepreneurial spirit to support expanding business operations. The firm’s tax credit practice primarily focuses on tax credit investments in real estate projects that involve the use of historic tax credits, new markets tax credits, low-income housing tax credits and renewable energy investment tax credits. In addition, the firm provides assistance to clients with securing other project financing including debt and equity. The firm also has a growing real estate development practice that includes owner/developer projects as well as providing general development consulting, economic development consulting and project management to clients.
Specific responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Support staff in managing existing real estate projects. Responsibilities may include financial analysis, client and investor management, and collection and organization of project information as well as general support
- Perform business development function in search for new opportunities
- Assist with the preparation of marketing materials and presentations for potential clients and investors
- Collect and organization due diligence for real estate projects
- Interact with prospective and existing clients, investors and third-parties including attorneys/accountants/consultants
- Provide support to real estate development activities which may include attending construction meetings, interaction with local and state officials and general property/project management
This position will be located in our Arlington, VA office within a block of Clarendon Metro.
Candidate must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong organizational and interpersonal skills, and proficiency in MS-Outlook and MS-Office applications. Experience/Interest in finance, accounting, real estate, marketing and/or urban planning is preferred but not required.